Article photocopy request form
Search the list of journals, in print and electronic formats. Other types of publications can be searched using the main Search menu.
Search by title or title variants keywords. It is also possible to search by the International Standard Serial Number (ISSN).
It is possible to launch three types of search:
- Begins with: terms must appear in the initial part of the title,
- Contains: terms must appear in the title as they are typed in the search box,
- Keywords: terms must be part of the title, regardless of the order.
Filters on the result page
It is possible to filter the results by peer reviewed journals and open access journals. The two filters can be combined.
Description of individual titles
On the list of results each title is described briefly. Click on the down arrow to see a detailed description of the record..
- Journal title.
- Bibliographic details.
- Journal general subject.
- Journal ISSN (past and present).
- Call number.
The first call number (es.: C 658 SLO MAN) indicates the location of the journals available on the shelves on the third level (last five years: current year and four past years).
The second call number (es.: PER 555) indicates the location of journals held in closed stacks.
- Date coverage, past and present. Move the mouse cursor over the line to read about coverage information.
- Journal title.
- Further details about the journal. See Short record.
- Journal date coverage, past and present. Move the mouse cursor over the line to read about coverage information.
- Journal availability in databases. When available, the print format is also indicated.
- Move the mouse cursor over the line to read about coverage information.
- The SFX button shows the full-text availability menu.
- Additional information about the journal.
- Title history details and variants.
- The symbolindicates a peer reviewed publication. The symbolindicates an open access publication.