Remote Access to Library Online Resources
Library licensed electronic resources may be consulted from off-campus via login identification. The service is restricted to USI academic teaching members, current students and students of the Faculty of Theology of Lugano.
USI alumni are granted access to electronic resources for a period of three years after the degree has been awarded, regardless of the course attended.
Remote access is granted subject to the acceptance of the following conditions:
- Electronic resources may be consulted for research and study purposes only – commercial or profit-making use is forbidden.
- Copies and print-outs of material are allowed in the respect of copyright laws and products license conditions only.
- Remote access is granted to authorized users only. The login identification information cannot not be given to others.
For USI users the remote access to electronic resources requires NetID authentication.
To find out your NetID authentication please proceed as follows:
- On your browser find the URL: https://ssl.lu.usi.ch/aai .
- Insert the login ID that you use in order to login to USI computers.
If you want to access your NetID profile (to modify your password, change your profile etc.) login to: https://netid.usi.ch/go
The students of the Faculty of Theology of Lugano must fill out the dedicated electronic form.